Monday

A Sneak Peek Review of Seal's System

The record opens with "If It's in My Mind, It's on My Face." Taking on a pop dance arrangement, Seal holds true to his statement. "If It's in My Mind, It's on My Face" is about finding love. At first listen it's easy to think Seal and his subject are running away to another place, but by the end of the song the lyrics suggest more. Seal is attempting to "save" his love interest from whatever is wrong in their life. "If I could fly and I spread my wings/ In time to free you of these foolish things/ And we won't be back for sure/ If it's in my mind, it's on my face/ Wish I could take you to a better place," he sings. Continued via AP

VIDEO: Seal performs "Amazing," the first single from his latest album called "System." NBC
AUDIO: Seal "Amazing" (Kaskade Remix) Daily Motion

Labels: ,