The Nation -- Today the US Senate fell four votes short of restoring Habeas Corpus, the fundamental constitutional right of individuals to challenge government detention, which the Republican Congress revoked in last year's Military Commissions Act. Fifty-six senators supported a procedural move to tie the Habeas provision to legislation authorizing defense spending--a step that requires sixty votes. Continued via Yahoo
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- VIDEO: Colbert Report "Barry Manilow"
- VIDEO: Daily Show "Ready For A Woman President?"
- New Orleans On Guard
- NWS Changes Severe Weather Alerts
- Mysterious shaking along California's Central Coas...
- Mystery illness strikes after meteorite hits Peruv...
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Grace Jones "La Vie En Rose" (One...
- Prepare for war with Iran, says French minister
- IAEA CHIEF WARNS AGAINST STRIKING IRAN
- Sally Field Rant: If Mother's Ruled the World Ther...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99