It was appalling to watch over the last few days as Congress — now led by Democrats — caved in to yet another unnecessary and dangerous expansion of President Bush’s powers, this time to spy on Americans in violation of basic constitutional rights. Many of the 16 Democrats in the Senate and 41 in the House who voted for the bill said that they had acted in the name of national security, but the only security at play was their job security. NYT via TRRS
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- VIDEO: John Edwards Talks To The AFL-CIO (MSNBC De...
- MP3-eating worm threatens PC's & digital music lib...
- Apple unveils the redesigned iMac
- Another teacher to soar on space shuttle
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: World Party "Ship of Fools" (1987...
- Legal clash escalates between Florida treasure hun...
- Publix Supermarkets to offer 7 popular prescriptio...
- Giuliani predicts Clinton-Obama ticket...
- Why Newt Gingrich Calls the War on Terror a ‘Phony...
- VIDEO: "No End In Sight" (Trailer)
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99