Centered 25 miles south of Hilo and 5.8 miles below the surface of the Earth, the 5.3 magnitude quake knocked items off shelves in at least one Hilo home and caused a flurry of activity briefly overloading cell phone lines. From a vantage point above Hilo, electricity appears to remain on throughout the town. HAWAII REPORTER
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- AUDIO: Margaret Cho On The Stephanie Miller Show (...
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Culture Club - Church Of The Pois...
- Broward Young Democrat's Annual Awards Banquet
- CNBC’s Erin Burnett: We Need China’s Toxic Food An...
- French First Lady snubs Bush
- "Karl Rove Out!"
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Madonna "Lucky Star" (1983)
- ANCIENT COSMIC DEBRIS TO STREAK NIGHT SKIES
- Engineers Will Test Strength Of NOLA Levees
- Hurricane heads toward Hawaii, expected to weaken
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99