Monday

Dems answer YouTube questions at CNN debate

Democratic presidential hopefuls faced a slew of blunt questions posed by young, Internet-savvy voters in the CNN-YouTube debate Monday night, and in many cases, responded in kind. To Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois: Are you black enough? "You know, when I'm catching a cab in Manhattan ... I'm giving my credentials," he replied.

To Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York: Are you feminine enough? "I couldn't run as anything other than a woman," NY NEWSDAY

YouTube Democratic Debate: Clergyman Asks Why Edwards Uses His Faith To Justify His Stance On Gay Marriage - C&L

"One of the more “fun” moments was the closing question where each candidate was asked to give one positive and one negative about the person to their left. The best joke was when Representative Kucinich pointed out that no one was to his left and Anderson Cooper said, I don’t think we could find someone more left (paraphrase). It was hilarious.
I think Anderson Cooper did a much better job that Wolf Blitzer." via GOPOLI

Labels: