In addition to discovering a new large crack on Kilauea, scientists detected hazardous sulfur dioxide concentrations greater than 10 parts-per-million near Kilauea's summit, according to the U.S. Geological Survey's Hawaiian Volcanoes Observatory. The levels would be toxic to humans, but the public isn't allowed near the summit anyway. SCI-TECH TODAY
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Summer Solstice: How and Why Seasons Change
- VIDEO: Summer solstice celebrated at Stonehenge
- Santa Barbara's Summer Solstice Parade
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Bananarama "Cruel Summer" (1983)
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Style Council "Long Hot Summer" (...
- Study says Florida, California home prices likely ...
- Search for Water Gets Harder in U.S. Southwest
- New hurricane center head unapologetic for frankne...
- Sicko released early
- John Griffin’s death included in well-produced epi...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99