Like the rest of creation, you're lusting after the iPhone like a pre-Internet Age adolescent boy did over the delivery of the Victoria's Secret catalog. But, what about that pesky contract another service provider has you locked into? If you don't want to wait around for it to expire, you're stuck paying a $175 early cancellation fee, right? Not necessarily. The Consumerist has compiled a list of six ways to get out of your contract early, none of which require you to pay your cell company a dime. SWITCHED
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- A Tale of Two Cities: London Bomb Scare, NYC iPhon...
- Saturday's Full Moon Offers Strange Illusion
- AUDIO: Pat Hodges "The Message" (Belmares & Preve ...
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Morris Day and the Time "The Bird...
- Eagles Again Flying High over America
- Bush, Putin to Share Break From Tensions
- China Vows Action on Food Safety but Chides US
- London Bomb--What a Crock of Crap!!
- TiVo Software Approved by Comcast
- VIDEO: Morrissey on Letterman (06.29.07)
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99