The Air Force on Tuesday confirmed a report that in 1994 a military researcher requested $7.5 million to develop a non-lethal "love bomb" that would chemically alter the state of mind of enemy troops and make them want to have sex with each other rather than fight. FOX NEWS
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- VIDEO: YouTube catches Bush limo stalling
- Apple Introduces Safari for Windows
- Thousands Protest Outside G-8 Summit
- Reporter Arrested For Asking Questions About Rudy ...
- Spiritual Passages
- "We Missed You, Kathy Griffin!"
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: John Lennon "Instant Karma"
- "Tropical Cyclone Gonu is expected to be the stron...
- PHOTOS: Michiagn & Canada Trip (5/2007)
- Contrails, or ‘chemtrails?’
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99