LAKE WORTH - As part of a new reverse osmosis system to purify drinking water, the city has proposed flushing 4 million gallons of treated effluent a day into the ocean through an old, 92-foot-deep outfall pipe that opens on the eastern side of Horseshoe Reef. Once used to dump sewage into the ocean, the 30-inch pipe has lain idle for years. Palm Beach Post
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- 20-40% of U.S. bees have disappeared
- Deforestation: The Hidden Cause Of Global Warming
- Tourists allowed to visit fire-scarred Catalina Is...
- VIDEO: Bill Maher - New Rules (05/11/07)
- VIDEO: Graham Says Reid Called Troops Losers, Boxe...
- Video: Rosie’s newest 9/11 theories
- Neil Bush of Saudi Arabia
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: The Smiths "There is a light that...
- LEDs emerge to fight fluorescents
- Moms Spend Their Weekend Protesting War in Iraq
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99