If you thought that the oil lamp building in Guzhen, China was weird, a real estate developer in Dubai (where they plan some of the most strangely scaled development projects in the world) is planning an $800 million tower inspired by the iPod, called the iPad. via TOWLEROAD
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Dangerous flaws crop up in Vista
- Audubon Society "Strongly Supports Wind Power"
- Wikiasari: The Search Engine Wikipedia Style
- Global warming claims tropical island
- A Rush to Save Waikiki, a Vanishing Icon
- Peace on Earth ... and in snow
- US Death Toll In Iraq Surpasses 9/11 Death Toll......
- Prayers and perseverance, the Asian tsunami rememb...
- Nepal's Mystery 'Buddha Boy' Reappears
- Fox News: Rosie O'Donnell More Charitable Than Bil...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99