Sens. Gordon Smith (R-Ore.) and Joseph I. Lieberman (D-Conn.) have introduced legislation that would permit unmarried federal employees to apply for health, dental and vision insurance, retirement and other benefits for their domestic partners. WAPO
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Gay Marriage Debate Sparks Restaurant Brawl in Wau...
- Dina Martina & Joyce Dewitt At The Cutting Room
- Sen. Kennedy On GOP's Terror Campaign: “In 40 Days...
- The Daily Orwellianism Award Goes To Bush
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Eurythmics "Sex Crime" (1984)
- Bono to Be First Guest on Dave Stewart HBO Show
- VIDEO: Borat Goes To Washington
- Canada's environment commissioner calls for massiv...
- DaimlerChrysler, China's Chery Close To Car Deal
- Beijing secretly fires lasers to disable US satell...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99