The former vice president's movie — replete with the prospect of a flooded New York City, an inundated Florida, more and nastier hurricanes, worsening droughts, retreating glaciers and disappearing ice sheets — mostly got the science right, said all 19 climate scientists who had seen the movie or read the book and answered questions from The Associated Press. HuffPo
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Thompson Twins "Lies" (Remix Vers...
- VIDEO: "Fooled Ya Once"
- Kathy Griffin shares her view from the D-List
- Need A Cooker? Use Your Cell Phone
- L.A. 9/11 Truth Conference Gets Fair Media Play
- Huge Asteroid to Fly Past Earth July 3
- Robots read your mind!
- Bush's Baghdad Palace
- Bush Ignores Science, Claims ‘There Is A Debate’ O...
- Egokast Video Belt Buckle
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99