Hugh Cobb, a meteorologist with the National Hurricane Center in Miami, Florida, said the waves were caused by a strong South Pacific storm that was sending up to 12-foot (4-meter) swells across the Pacific, affecting coastlines from Ecuador's Galapagos Islands to the Mexican resort of Acapulco. CNN
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- VIDEO: Countdown "DC to Hollywood"
- Chief of Staff Josh Bolten Loves Key West & The Th...
- Pentagon says gays are nuts
- MARGARET CHO'S "The Sensuous Woman"
- VIDEO: Hidden Hawaiian Paradise
- On Beyond Organic -- Combating Global Warming with...
- Purchasing a hybrid car is about more than money
- Letting the best ethanol win
- 2007 Model Year Preview
- 'Operation Forward Together': Deeper Into the Quag...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99