The likely world-record hammerhead shark caught in May weighed 1,280 pounds because it was pregnant with 55 pups -- the most scientists have ever seen. WFTV
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Remember When...
- Ex-Gay Whacks A Pillow, Caresses George Foreman On...
- JetBlue, Continental top customer-satisfaction rat...
- NEWSWEEK: A Web Design Dozen "Twelve sites that de...
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: The Smiths "How Soon Is Now"
- Big GM investor urges Nissan-Renault alliance
- Ford Drops Focus on Hybrids, Shifts to Biofuels
- Sierra Club Sues Pentagon Over Wind Farm
- Gore: "Bush Is Insulated
- Calif. city weighs Bush-Cheney impeachment
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99