“Experience has shown that older recruits who can meet the physical demands of Army service generally make excellent Soldiers. They are mature, motivated, loyal and patriotic, and bring with them a wealth of skills and experience to our Army,” said Col. Donald Bartholomew, U.S. Army Recruiting Command Assistant Chief of Staff, G5. Army News Service
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- VIDEO: Cher backs effort to modify soldiers' helme...
- Huge WMD Discovery in Iraq? Not So Fast...
- THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
- GOP do-nothinger blocks renewal of Voting Rights A...
- VIDEO: Britney's Dateline "SPOOF" Interview - PART...
- "Change For Change" Donations Due Friday
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Gary Numan "Cars"
- Southern San Andreas Fault Waiting to 'Explode'?
- Discovery Times to air "Addicted to Oil" documenta...
- Lego Group moving operations from USA to Mexico
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99