It was among the fastest, most efficient production cars ever built. It ran on electricity, produced no emissions and catapulted American technology to the forefront of the automotive industry. The lucky few who drove it never wanted to give it up. So why did General Motors crush its fleet of EV1 electric vehicles in the Arizona desert? Sony Pictures
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Apple’s Great Glass Elevator As Buggy As Willy Won...
- Bloomberg vows he'll honor gay marriage
- Gay Rights Violence Erupts in Moscow
- Nothing scarier than gays with a zippo!
- "Rove Celebrates"
- US sending more troops to Iraq
- Why So Little Protest On Iraq?
- Enemy of the People - Al Gore or George Bush?
- Bush 'planted fake news stories on American TV'
- VIDEO: The Daily Show "Are You Prepared?"
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99