The Supreme Court made life a bit tougher for government whistle-blowers Tuesday, saying the First Amendment doesn't protect public employees who disclose waste and fraud as part of their jobs. Detroit Free Press
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- VIDEO: The Most "How To Honor Wicca Vet?
- Top 10 Signs of the Impending U.S. Police State
- Pet Shop Politics
- "Believe" at Sea World Orlando
- Geologists: Indonesia quake could awaken volcano
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: RuPaul 'Supermodel' (Remix)
- Favorite Atlanta Experiences
- VIDEO: "Baton Bob gives life a twirl."
- Helen Thomas calls new Bush aide 'contemptible,' t...
- The Good Fight : Why Liberals---and Only Liberals-...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99