Despite a flurry of peer-reviewed scientific studies linking planetary warming to storms like Katrina, leaders at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the National Hurricane Center (a subset of NOAA) continue to claim – with no supporting data -- that the recent hurricane devastation is part of a “natural cycle” having nothing to do with a buildup of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. DC IndyMedia
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- VIDEO: Opponents of Divine Strake gather near Las ...
- VIDEO: Katie's Last Day - TODAY Show Netcasts
- AUDIO FLASHBACK: Dolly Parton "Peace Train" (Holy...
- U.S. Reportedly Ready to Join Iran Talks
- IRAN NUCLEAR: TEHRAN NOT IMMEDIATE THREAT, UN AGEN...
- Automotive Experts List Cool New Rides Under $18,0...
- VIDEO: Miami Spice In The Motor City
- Ted Nugent: off his rocker?
- 'Do ya think I'm skanky?'
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Tiny Tim "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" (...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99