The man Bush tapped to fill Karl Rove's spot as his policy wizard is none other than Joel Kaplan, who took part in the infamous "Brooks Brothers riot" of 2000. That's when a bunch of Washington GOP operatives, posing as outraged Floridians, waved fists, chanted "Stop the fraud!" and pounded windows in an effort to intimidate officials engaged in the Florida recount effort. TPM
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- VIDEO: "Dear Mr. President"
- Motorola Q On Verizon’s Site
- Jalopnik "Greener Cars From TreeHugger"
- More Gas from Mr. Global Warming
- America meets the new superpower
- CDC Says Bird Flu Not Serious Threat to Humans
- Rolling Stone Cover Story: “The Worst President in...
- Gay Iraqis fear for their lives
- CHINA 'MAKES RAIN' TO CLEAR AIR...
- Chavez readies civilian force for U.S. 'invasion'
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99