11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts - Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts and letters is openly attacked. Couples Company
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Morrissey Quizzed By FBI
- Nano-technology takes weather warfare into a new d...
- Beware the military-industrial complex
- Google and Earthlink partner on SF WiFi
- Pink Commuter iPod Tie
- Boy George ridicules gay marriage
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Book of Love " Pretty Boys And Pr...
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: Bright Eyes "When The President T...
- Stipe, Bright Eyes Unite for Peace
- Mysterious Deaths of Whales in Mexico
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99