It has now been decided that being forced to show your bags, purses, and ID’s upon command is not unconstitutional. You can be arrested, as an American citizen, for failure to do so. The line between police, military, FEMA, eco-dictators, and Homeland Security personnel has blurred, and we are vulnerable to the powers of them all. But why? American Chronicle
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Kiwi film scores Sundance Film Festival coup
- VIDEO: When Your Co-Workers Turn Into Cookie Monst...
- Fayed 'right' over Diana concerns
- 57% Back a Hit on Iran if Defiance Persists
- Homeland Security addicted to porn
- VIDEO: Goldfrapp "Ride A White Horse"
- VIDEO: The Malcontent "Oprah Goes Brokeback"
- Rude Pundit "Filibustering Alito For Reasons Other...
- Profound 'Fight' examines US penchant for war
- Senator says Frist will try to bring federal gay m...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99