Why put up costly cell phone towers in thinly populated areas, when a few balloons would do? In North Dakota, former Gov. Ed Schafer is backing a plan to loft wireless network repeaters on balloons high above the state to fill gaps in cellular coverage. Yahoo
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- "Time for Russert to Do an Oprah"
- Microsoft To Abandon MAC Media Player
- The Top 10 Conservative Idiots - January 30, 2006
- EXXON BIGGEST PROFIT IN AMERICAN HISTORY
- VIDEO: Abba "Dancing Queen"
- Newest club accessory: A 'crash pad' on SoBe
- 60 Minutes: "The Worst-Case Scenario"
- Young Turks continue to lead the Alito charge
- Apple's MacBook Pro 'fast, really fast - looks lik...
- Top Censored News Stories of 2005
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99