In his annual address to the nation Tuesday night, President George W. Bush outlined his vision for the remaining two years of his term and attempted to allay the growing criticism over his domestic spying program and allegations of unethical behavior in the White House. Ridiculopathy
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Bush-Bashing 9/11 Widow Is Hillary Clinton's SOTU ...
- President Bush is a BIG FAT LIAR
- Video Shows Officer Shooting Airman
- 'Hit Man' writes on corruption
- State of the Union Address Drinking Game
- Contract for global Pentagon propaganda blitz enli...
- Happy birthday, Carol Channing!
- Key West has plenty to crow about
- Pagan Scouts!
- New Detroit Is Keen To Prove Doomsayers Wrong
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99