Before Sheehan's arrival, more than 100 protesters at the camp ate a traditional Iraqi meal for Thanksgiving salmon, lentils, rice with almonds and a salad of parsley, tomatoes, cucumbers and bulgur wheat. They said they wanted to call attention to the innocent Iraqi victims in addition to the more than 2,100 U.S. soldiers killed since the war began in March 2003.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Chanukah 2005 falls on December 26th 2005, The fi...
- Accelerated rise in sea levels blamed on global wa...
- Study: More CO2 Now Than Past 650,000 Years
- 'Alias' to end in May
- Point man on W.M.D. claims skilled at doublespeak
- Doubts Now Surround Account of Snipers Amid New Or...
- Capitalizing on the Flu
- They're here...
- Macy’s Parade Balloon Injures Two Specators…
- A Dog's Thanksgiving Day
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99