If Couric, Lauer and Roker didn't know about the accident, what were their producers doing in the control booth? If other networks had reported there was an accident involving a balloon and there were injuries, how can any station go ahead and show footage from last year? Even as "reality TV" goes, this was lame.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Mac OS X could destroy Microsoft!
- Fiona Apple confused by all her issues
- Flood-Damaged Cars From Hurricane Katrina Get Crus...
- Experts: Hurricane forecasts on verge of more adva...
- Anderson Cooper Has Yet To Pull In The Ratings For...
- Nine Iraq Vets Running For Congress…
- Jesus and the aliens
- NETWORKS PLAN 'END OF AMERICA' SHOWS
- CNN OPERATOR FIRED AFTER SUGGESTING 'X' OVER CHENE...
- Bush set to pull out 60,000 troops
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99