Released from a gag order, Larry Littwin – the controversial former director of the Texas Lottery under Harriet Miers – is free to appear at the upcoming Supreme Court confirmation hearings to give "potentially explosive" testimony
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Pre-Emptive Pardons?
- Big Tobacco Jets Delay To Court…
- Ramping up to Operation Syria's Next
- Accidental Invention Points to End of Light Bulbs
- Spike Lee Plans Film On Hurricane Katrina Aftermat...
- Crooks & Liars Exclusive: John Amato interviews Ra...
- Listen to fan's confessions from Madonna's 1-888-2...
- Death Watch at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
- The Daily Kitten
- The #1 Most Buried Story: Halliburton pumping the ...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99