With President Bush focused on domestic concerns, experts do not expect to see any major peace-process initiatives coming from the White House. "Bush has been knocked over by these hurricanes. He's totally distracted," says Michael Hudson, a Mideast expert at Georgetown University in Washington. "I don't expect to see anything new from the US, and that's too bad because it's a critical moment in Gaza."
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- National Guard Sent to Protect Oil, Not People
- UFO landing strip gets mayor's support
- Tom Delay Indicted For Conspiracy!
- Apple iTunes for Windows Mobile 5.0
- The truth wasn't bad enough? Tales of rape, murder...
- ABC, CBS Lead First Week of New TV Season
- Blogging 2.0
- Cindy Sheehan Won't Pay Fine For "Demonstrating Wi...
- 5 Russian Warships, Sub Moved Next To Iran/India
- Weekend Protesters Hit Travel Snags
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99