As a military jury in Texas considers the fate of Lynndie England, the low-ranking reservist pictured in the notorious photos of the abuse of Iraqi detainees at Abu Ghraib prison in late 2003, two sergeants and a captain in one of the U.S. Army's most decorated combat units have come forward with accounts of routine, systematic and often severe beatings committed against detainees at a base near Fallujah from 2003 through 2004.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Dog House Puzzle
- Protest Videos: Sheehan, Galloway, Rev. Jackson an...
- Fafblog picture of the week
- Wesley Clark Stands His Ground with Bill O'Reilly
- VIDEO FLASHBACK: King - "Love & Pride"
- BARBARA BUSH BLASTED BY BERNHARD:
- Cops catch cops dumping homeless in downtown L.A.
- Half of Europe's Citizens Know 2 Languages
- VIDEO CLIP: Six Feet Under "Support Our Troops"
- Fans feel betrayed by U2's iPod ads
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99