DeLay, R-Texas, has asked the House Ethics Committee to review allegations that Abramoff or his clients paid some of DeLay's overseas travel expenses. DeLay has denied knowing that the expenses were paid by Abramoff, whom he once described as "one of my closest and dearest friends." He was not mentioned in any lawsuits involved in the SunCruz deal.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Company Outfitted President Bush With Flawed Bulle...
- Bill Frist Has Been Caught In A Lie”...
- Democratic congressman says conspiracy trial ironi...
- Chimp genome 'proves evolution'
- VIDEO: Sheehan Arrested Outside White House
- Roberts Prances Out Of Committee
- VIDEO: "Brokeback Mountain" Trailer
- Palm unveils "Treo on Windows"
- Politicians not giving us much of a choice
- Powerful Earthquake Rocks Northern Peru
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99