35 percent of Louisiana's and 40 percent of Mississippi's National Guard troops were in Iraq while their towns were leveled. National Guard officers repeatedly had warned officials about the catastrophic impact of having so many Guardsmen deployed in the event of a major natural disaster.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- UFO landing strip gets mayor's support
- Tom Delay Indicted For Conspiracy!
- Apple iTunes for Windows Mobile 5.0
- The truth wasn't bad enough? Tales of rape, murder...
- ABC, CBS Lead First Week of New TV Season
- Blogging 2.0
- Cindy Sheehan Won't Pay Fine For "Demonstrating Wi...
- 5 Russian Warships, Sub Moved Next To Iran/India
- Weekend Protesters Hit Travel Snags
- Activists arrested outside White House said cuffed...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99