The Inquirer had reported that an unnamed jail official had revealed that Miller left an Alexandria, Va. jail late this afternoon, at 3:55 pm., adding, "She was released after she had a telephone conversation with the Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff, I. Lewis Libby, sources said.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Fireball lights up South Florida sky
- Half-Empty Cruise Ships Chartered After Katrina Ra...
- Volvo Goes Climate-Neutral
- How DeLay's House of Scandal Hurts You
- Listen Live: 3PM - 7PM ET Show Archives: Here
- VIDEO: Mann Coulter on Pat Tillman: "I don't belie...
- Civil Disobedience at the White House
- Smoke from wildfires in western Los Angeles County...
- Danny Goldberg: Right Wing Media Gets Desperate
- Model behavior?
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99