People slavering to get Apple's "impossibly small" iPod Nano into their sticky hands may want to pause a moment: those ahead of them in the queue have discovered that it's also unbelievably easy to scratch the screen, nixing its photo-displaying abilities.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Armed and dangerous - Flipper the firing dolphin l...
- Rita heading back to Gulf of Mexico?
- Bush's PayPal begging for Iraq Earns $600
- VIDEO: Antiwar Protests in D.C.
- Madonna dumps video director
- Anti-War Protest Headlines
- Mercenaries control the New America
- VIDEO: Real Time "Fun with Bush"
- AOL Television: TV's Top 5!
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99