The Democrats should be all over this one, but don't hold your breath. That sorry bunch of moral cowards--Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and Joe Lieberman among them-- voted for the Iraq War and they have uttered scarcely a peep at the gutting of the domestic Guard units, instead calling for more troops to be sent over to Iraq. (Louisianans and Mississippians should be grateful their words were not heeded or there'd be nobody home to help!)
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Religious Right Blames Gays, Abortion for Hurrican...
- War in Iraq Costing $186,000,000 a Day
- EPA director said anti-pollution standards for gas...
- Reality show writers are upset about being overwor...
- GM, Ford, DaimlerChrysler allowing hurricane victi...
- White House ignores pleas to save New Orleans; hel...
- Am I Covered?
- FP&L urges energy conservation due to uncertain fu...
- Eddie Izzard to costar in Super Ex
- "As The World Burns"
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99