Cindy Sheehan hasn‘t achieved a meeting with the president during her three-week war protest, but she met a man who plays one on TV. Martin Sheen, who portrays the president on NBC‘s "The West Wing," visited Sheehan‘s makeshift campsite Sunday.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- FLASHBACK: Bush refused to fund New Orleans flood ...
- U.S. sniper kills Reuters man in Iraq
- Charges Dropped Against Tucson's 'Raging Grannies'...
- LaRouche Says 'Georgie Porgie And Hitler' Running ...
- IS BLAIR OFF TO JOIN $30BN WORLD ELITE?
- HAARP: A Weapon of Total Destruction
- Anti- Sheehan groups turn on themselves.
- The World's Shortest Personality Test
- Roaring to Pontiac's Rescue
- Airbus A380 touches down in Germany
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99