Contrary to what some might like to insist, Christianity is not the religion of "an eye for an eye" but it is the religion of Jesus, who refined those earlier directions and distilled the ten commandments into two. One was to "love thy neighbor as thyself." Pretty definitive isn't it? As is the edict of turning the other cheek.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Jessica Simpsons shocking Iraq trip film footage m...
- Defenders Back Echinacea
- What Time Is It?
- US: climate deal complements Kyoto
- 'Dancing with the Stars' changes voting
- Terror by the Numbers
- Caving On CAFTA
- TAKE ACTION: These rightwingers give me a headache...
- ONE MOTHER'S WAR
- Comeback For WNEW-FM New York!
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99