The state has no good reason to prevent Elizabeth Solomon from having that plate — which can be read “Gays are OK” or “Gays Rock” — or another one saying “GAYRYTS,” according to Jane Phan, an administrative law judge with the Utah State Tax Commission.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Teen Sentenced To Clean Up Puke After Vomiting On ...
- "The Laverne and Shirley Of Liberal Talk Radio"
- Tonight Show: Bill Maher comments on Rove leak, Ro...
- Prosecutor In CIA Leak Case Casting A Wide Net
- Guardsman: CIA beat Iraqis with hammer handles
- US troops could start to pull out of Iraq next yea...
- Iraqi Constitution Must Not Erode Women’s Rights
- HIP "IST" CITY BLOGS!
- Corporations join Pan-Asian dining trend
- Plugged Into The Sun
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99