It's not surprising that NBC, desperate for a hit show, would be willing to keep copying "The Apprentice" until the original fades completely. But there is no obvious reason why Mr. Kelley, who created "Ally McBeal," "Picket Fences" and "Boston Public," and most recently, "Boston Legal," on ABC, would want to put his name to a pallid Trump imitation.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- NEW ENERGY BILL HIDES TOM DeLAY SWEETHEART DEAL
- IF WORLD WAR III IS INEVITABLE WHO DO WE BLOW UP?
- Bush Senior's Speech about CIA Leakers
- "Thoughts From Up Here"
- Who's Taking Blame for Christian Violence?
- Jessica Simpsons shocking Iraq trip film footage m...
- Defenders Back Echinacea
- What Time Is It?
- US: climate deal complements Kyoto
- 'Dancing with the Stars' changes voting
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99