The leader of the Georgian opposition Labor Party said on Thursday that the grenade attack on U.S. President Bush in Tbilisi on May 10 was prepared and staged by Georgia’s secret services in a bid to improve the image of Georgian President Saakashvili and present him as a staunch fighter for democracy.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Lathe: Faster, Easier, Smaller Files, Better Video...
- C-SPAN to Air Nafeez Ahmed's DC Emergency Truth Co...
- Air America Radio up 140% in LA, eating up Rush Li...
- BUSH GAVE PRESS FINGER YESTERDAY?
- MSNBC: Wa. Post indicates 3rd official leaked Plam...
- Lincoln Park Zoo Welcomes Baby Gorilla
- Frist Breaks With Bush on Stem-Cell Bill
- DNA proves Bigfoot still a big myth
- Small plane entered shuttle no-fly zone
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99