About 300 Boy Scouts were sickened by the heat yesterday while waiting for President George W. Bush to arrive at a memorial service for four Scout leaders who were killed while pitching a tent beneath a power line.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Police Debate if London Plotters Were Suicide Bomb...
- Utah woman can keep ‘GAYSROK’ license plate
- Teen Sentenced To Clean Up Puke After Vomiting On ...
- "The Laverne and Shirley Of Liberal Talk Radio"
- Tonight Show: Bill Maher comments on Rove leak, Ro...
- Prosecutor In CIA Leak Case Casting A Wide Net
- Guardsman: CIA beat Iraqis with hammer handles
- US troops could start to pull out of Iraq next yea...
- Iraqi Constitution Must Not Erode Women’s Rights
- HIP "IST" CITY BLOGS!
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99