A controversial chemical used by DuPont Co. to make the nonstick substance Teflon poses more of a cancer risk than indicated in a draft assessment by the Environmental Protection Agency, an independent review board has found.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- What Comes Out Of That Barrel Of Oil?
- BLOG: Bush’s Flagship USS Fiasco is Sinking
- VIDEO: Fox News Tries To Spin Fake Applause
- The List Of Carnivore And Eschelon Keywords
- Seismic activity in country's center sparks debate...
- Is gasoline on its way to $3 a gallon?
- BLOG: THOUGHTS FROM UP HERE
- PICTURES: SF Pride Parade
- UK, US 'caused Zimbabwe droughts'
- Blair is 'unfit and drinking'
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99