Chief executive Richard Parsons told investors Saturday that the possibility has been discussed with AOL management of selling shares of the internet giant in an initial public offering. However, he told the company`s annual meeting that Time Warner decided not to go ahead with such a plan "at this point," the Washington Post reported.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Bush gets mixed reception at Christian college
- Darth Vader robs Illinois theater
- NFL Soldier’s Family Says ‘Army Lied To Us’
- Baristas of the World, Unite!
- Ms. Rhodes Goes To Washington D.C.
- 'Wave farm' project gets green light
- Laura Bush Faces Another Classroom of Unctuous Chi...
- EU gives Microsoft deadline over sanctions
- Echelon Is Reading Your Every Word
- FLASHBACK: Kitty Kelly Bush Book Rumors
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99