New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer on Thursday sued a major Internet marketer, claiming the company installed "spyware" and "adware" that secretly install nuisance pop-up advertising on screens which can slow and crash personal computers.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- "Young Republican" Impersonates Secret Service Off...
- Secret Service Comments On The Randi Rhodes Show
- JENNIFER GARNER'S EX-LOVE GOES CAR-AZY
- VIDEO: Jon Stewart's "GayWatch"
- NYC cab driver takes pregnant woman on 'terror rid...
- Report: Air America Under Investigation By Secret ...
- THE GANNON & CUNNAN CONNECTION: The Plot Thickens...
- UFO Buzzes White House
- Students Getting Paid To Be Informants
- Put a Tiger in Your Mac: Early Review
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99