One of the five remaining "American Idol" finalists was once arrested for felony cocaine possession, but had the charge--and a separate marijuana count--dismissed last year after completing a so-called "diversion program," The Smoking Gun has learned.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- The Munch masterpieces "The Scream" and "Madonna" ...
- Star Magazine Fakes Photo of Pitt, Jolie
- Just … A Cloud?
- BUSH DUMPED FOR TRUMP!
- Andrew Sullivan: Comments On Randi Rhodes
- Motor Trend: FUTURE VEHICLE FORECAST
- Stephanie Miller has a new progressive talk radio ...
- 'Smoking gun' on global warming
- Scientists Say Everyone Can Read Minds
- Ivory-billed woodpecker flies back from the dead
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99