London Sunday Times correspondent Tom Rhodes, who was present during the protest, says he overheard one GOP protester on a cellphone in the midst of that political mosh pit bragging that he had tipped off Bush campaign strategist Karl Rove about the rally. "I just told Rove," Rhodes overheard. As with the presence of Ross and Pyle, the call demonstrated that these weren't just protesters lured off the streets by the party, but connected, dyed-in-the-wool party operatives.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Bolton Was Involved In The 2000 Florida Election R...
- A ‘Bunch’ of ‘Wonder’
- Dolphins, Seals at Home in London's Reborn River
- ExxonMobil Spends Millions Funding Global Warming ...
- Why Google Is Like Wal-Mart
- Michael Moore Will Pay You To Defy School Administ...
- Antarctic glaciers show major melting
- Venezuela To USA: Get Out!
- Oh Rapture!
- FOX's Cavuto astrologer friend predicts major terr...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99