Judge Charles Burton, chairman of the Palm Beach County canvassing board, holds up the last ballot the board was able to consider in the manual recount of ballots as Democratic lawyer Mark White, left, and Republican lawyer John Bolton watch at the Palm Beach County Emergency Operations Center Sunday, Nov. 26, 2000, in West Palm Beach, Fla. On Election Day 2004 partisan lawyers are planning to be at polling places they consider important or prone to trouble as the best remembered controversies in the 2000 Florida election grew from technical voting problems, many of which still exist; an estimated 32 million voters in 19 states will use punch cards. -AP File Photo
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- A ‘Bunch’ of ‘Wonder’
- Dolphins, Seals at Home in London's Reborn River
- ExxonMobil Spends Millions Funding Global Warming ...
- Why Google Is Like Wal-Mart
- Michael Moore Will Pay You To Defy School Administ...
- Antarctic glaciers show major melting
- Venezuela To USA: Get Out!
- Oh Rapture!
- FOX's Cavuto astrologer friend predicts major terr...
- Scandal looming in promised $425 million for Sir L...
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99