The contents of a memo obtained by the ACLU directly contradicts the Army commander's sworn testimony that he did not approve interrogation techniques like sleep deprivation, intimidation by dogs, and naked isolation. At the time, Sanchez specifically passed the buck downward, blaming those at "the company commander level." Full Article
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Laura Bush Hands Out Cookies, Calls Afghanistan 'E...
- Winners for the 20th Annual INTERNATIONAL DANCE MU...
- BRAVO TV: Showdog Moms & Dads
- Morrissey: Live at Earls Court
- Global Warming's Silver Lining?
- Revelations from an Insider: Whistleblower Daniel ...
- "Auntie Mame" (1958) A Classic Story About Liberal...
- Secret Service Admits White House is Suppressing F...
- Jeb, Marvin & Neil - 3 Profiteering Bush Brothers
- Microsoft: TV Over IP In The Wings
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99