Helping Halliburton HideIn 2004, the UN’s International Advisory and Monitoring Board (IAMB) - the international group that oversees the use of Iraqi money on Iraqi reconstruction - wanted to know more about Halliburton. Specifically, they wanted to conduct an audit of Halliburton subsidiary Kellog Brown & Root’s single-source, oh-so-lucrative Iraq contract, $1.6 billion of which came straight from Iraqi coffers.
v|m video: Daily Motion
v|m video: Vimeo
Audio:"GET IT ON!" House Mix
Audio:"Fusion" House Mix
Audio: Favorite Dance Tracks & More
Facebook: Jordy M. Johnson Twitter: Jordy M. Johnson
- Name: Jordy
- Location: South Florida
André Gide said it best: "Trust those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
- Is The World Supply Of Oil Really What They Say It...
- Underwater Volcanoes Erupting Simultaneously
- Rice says USA concerned at China military build-up...
- Winner! Favorite Local Reporter:
- Quote from ABC's "Good Morning America" on March ...
- DeLay: Another Turd In The Cesspool
- Mount Kilimanjaro Meltdown
- Bless the Beasts and the Children
- Stop Fake News
Support Peace, Love & House Music!
organic cotton tee $16.99